Mornings are seldom easy, so it should come as no surprise that there are many people who turn to their cup of coffee for the energy that they need to make it through the day. As many people as there are who turn to a morning Cup of Joe for a little extra energy, however, there are also that many different kinds of coffee available. Some coffee drinkers simply go through any drive through for a cup of some hot caffeine, while others only purchase freshly ground coffee beans packaged in custom coffee bags from their favorite brew companies. No matter what kind of coffee you drink yourself, you likely know someone who is more than particular about the kind of coffee that they drink.
From coffee to dog treats to medical marijuana, there is an increasing market for custom bags that allow customers to find the products that they are looking for.
Custom Packaging Allows Companies to Easily Connect with Their Consumers
Whether you are trying to connect with customers through a certain kind of coffee or you are trying to create a following for a new organic brand of dog food, it is important that you make use of the latest packaging technique to create an image that is both memorable and creative. Consider some of these facts and figures about the custom packaging industry and the impact that it has on the nation’s economy:
- 54% of Americans over age 18 drink coffee every day and the way that you package your coffee can help you create a following for your particular brand.
- Research indicates that Businesses that pay close attention to packaging have reported a 30% increase in the interest of their consumers.
- A total of $69.51 billion was spent on pets in the U.S. in the year 2017. If you want to make sure that your dog treat packaging gets noticed you need to make sure that you are using the latest marketing strategies.
- 26% of respondents indicate that the packaging of a product is extremely important to their overall satisfaction, according to a 2016 West Rock Consumer Insights Study.
- 66% of consumers have tried a new product because the packaging caught their eye, according to the 2016 West Rock Consumer Insights Study.
From pet food packaging for dogs to custom coffee bags uses as fundraisers, there are a number of ways that a company of any time can connect with potential clients and turn them into regular customers.